Medina Journal-Register — Vote ‘Row C’ for conservative leadership
I would like to take this opportunity to thank the editor, publisher and staff of the Journal-Register newspaper for publicizing the final dates in which candidates and supporters alike can get their information published in your newspaper before the general election on Nov. 5.
The Conservative and Conservative-endorsed candidates in the election are:
• Gregory Emil Smith, Orleans County legislator, District 1.
• Paul Lauricella Jr., Yates town board member.
Conservative-endorsed candidates —
• Donald J. Allport, Orleans County legislator-at-large, central.
• Linda M. Rak, Orleans County legislator, District 2.
• Fredrick Miller, Orleans County legislator, District 3.
• David C. Schult Sr., Orleans County legislator, District 4.
• Matthew J. Passarell, Albion town supervisor.
• Sean P. Pogue, Barre town justice.
• Bilal M. Huzair, Carlton town board member.
• Paul R. Snook Sr., Carlton highway superintendent.
• Carol E. Culhane, Gaines town supervisor.
• Susan M. Smith, Gaines town board member.
• Bruce R. Schmidt, Gaines town justice.
• Raymond J. Wendling, Ridgeway highway superintendent.
Please vote your values. Vote Conservative. Vote Row C.
Allen D. Lofthouse
Chairman, Orleans County Conservative Party